Friday 9 May 2014

EOS Lip Balm Review.

EOS. SOS. 

Im finally jumping on the bandwagon with these EOS lip balms. First let me say, i bought these because of the great reviews I've heard about them. On almost every beauty guru's  Youtube channels they carry these in their purse. I have extremely dry lips and almost no lip balms work on me so i figured id give these a try. 



I bought a four pack from Sam's Club for $7.99 so i could try each flavour. 
Sweet Mint (LIGHT BLUE) 
Strawberry Sorbet (PINK) 
Honeysuckle Honeydew (GREEN) 
Summer Fruit (RED) 

Strawberry Sorbet (PINK)
To me this doesn't smell like Strawberry Sorbet, but it more smells like Hubba Bubba Bubble gum. One of my favourite flavours. 
Summer Fruit (RED)
To me this smells like a mix of summer and fruit, it smells very sweet which makes it smell like so much of both.
Honeysuckle Honeydew (GREEN) 
I have no clue what honeysuckle or honeydew smells like but man oh man this is my favourite. It smells delicious and tasty and the smell never gets old.
Sweet Mint (LIGHT BLUE) 
If you aren't a mint lover like me, you'll most likely hate this flavour. I can't and won't use this one. It smells like mint, actually it smells like that toothpaste that is so minty you throw up. But if you like mint, you'll most likely enjoy this one.
All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchase, i love most of these flavours, and i find that they are very moisturizing. 
"100% natural and USDA-certified organic. It's packed with nourishing shea butter, vitamin E, and jojoba oil for super-soft, smooth lips."


No comments:

Post a Comment